The inaugural recipient was Valerie for getting strain number 100 - a wonderfully random achievement!
Current holder of the Top Achievement Award:
Ming: Magnificent Muscles!
Awarded for taking a truly beautiful image of the C. elegans body wall muscles (now on our CMT research page - see here)
7. Ming: Magnificent Muscles - taking a truly beautiful image of the C. elegans body wall muscles (now on our CMT research page - see here)
6. Michelle: Confirmed! - successfully completing her 12 month requirements as a PhD candidate
5. Tarika: Money Bags - being awarded three seperate scholarships on a single day
4. Michelle: WGS Success - successful sequencing and mapping various mutants isolated from genetic screening
3. Grace: First lab thesis - the first thesis completed in the Neumann Lab
2. Joe: CRISPR King - successfully getting a CRISPR mutant for the first time in the lab
1. Valerie: Strain 100 - generating strain #100 in the Neumann Lab